SPF Samples make their debut on S2S with a funk-injected collection of 327 minimal techno drum loops, basslines, music loops, synths, tops, percussion grooves, FX loops, a 253-strong drum hit arsenal.
Designed for the underground dancefloor, the collection is bursting with stripped synthetic drum workouts, funky deep basslines, dark synths, twisted music loops, tweaked percussive loops, plus sub-drenched kicks, white noise hats and digital percussion hits to build beats from the ground up.
What’s in the collection?
- Beat Loops – 78 minimal-fuelled loops injected with analogue warmth and organic character. Loops come with a kick-free variant.
- Bass Loops – 27 cone-quaking basslines – deep and subby for the late-night ‘floor.
- Synth Loops – 25 weird stabs and blippy leads stacked with funked-up character.
- Music Loops – 23 soul-filled music loops oozing organic warmth.
- Percussion Loops – 41 groove-laced loops packed with glitched synthetics.
- Tops Loops – 118 tech-fuelled tops loaded with bleeps, clicks and analogue-carved hits. Just add a kick and go.
- FX Loops – 15 off-kilter FX for builds and transitions or eerie breakdowns.
- Drum Hits – 253 one-shots including 25 kicks, 21 claps/snares, 46 hats, 93 perc hits, 33 FX shots and 29 bonus hits.
All loops are presented at 127bpm and key-labeled where applicable.